Friday, August 1, 2008

Family Reunion

We went to the Anderson Family Reunion last week and had lots of fun. It is sad when you get home and realize the pictures you took weren't as good and as many as you thought.


This was at a little beach off of the river. The water was freezing, but I don't think that anyone noticed.

This was a fun game that we played. They called it Mormon Tag.
Jared got to go fishing while we were there. Aymree was lucky and got to tag along with her dad.




Uncle Kevin gave rides in the kayak.



We had a lot of fun getting together with everyone. It seemed way to short. It was great to get together with everyone and build our family relationships. We can't wait until next year!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad I found your blog, I can keep track of you, cute fam especially baby in womb!!

Hokanson Family said...

Your girls are so cute and I love the name Piper Elizabeth! SO cute

Christie said...

Thanks for takin the boyz today!

Kim said...

We miss you already! The reunion was fun and it really bossted me to be with family. Love you all.

Jeff & Kari Done said...

This is Kari and ofcourse you can check out our blog. It is good to keep in contact with family! You have an adorable family and I am excited for your new little one as well. Congradulations! keep in touch and let me know how things are going.

Kevin said...

Looks like you guys had a good time, and Jared, I'm glad you were able to wet a line. I haven't seen the whole Anderson clan together in a LONG time, but then again I didn't make it to the Jenks reunion, so my bad. Oh, and how do you guys know my old MTC companion, Derek Memmott? He found me through your blog.