Thursday, October 23, 2008

Best Friends



I am so glad that my girls are best of friends.


Every morning we wake up to Aymree laughing as she is playing with Becca, and every night we hear her laughing non stop while they are supposed to be going to bed. That laugh is the best sound in the world and no one makes her laugh like her Big sister Becca.

Becca loves having her little sister around.(most of the time She has taught her all the tricks of the trade and comforts her when she is sad or in trouble. I know that sisters have a bond a very special bond, and I am glad that my two daughters are already forming that bond. It is a bond that can't be broken!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Aww, so cute:)

Trina said...

That reminds me of McKenna and Jaide. They've always been really close. They have their fights, of course they're older now, but when it comes right down to it they love each other tons. Your girls are adorable. Can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving. Did Ticia do their outfits? Give grandma a hug, I miss her tons.

Kim said...

They are so darn cute. And they are best friends. Your right about sister (and sister in law)bonds. They're some of the best bonds ever.

Klingler said...

Yes, our bond is still strong. I can't keep from calling you every day.

Carlson Clan said...

Oh Amber your girls are so cute. I can't wait to see the new little addition.

bon bon said...

You are leading the way for your girls by being such a good sis and sil. Can't wait to see ya on Friday!

McKenna said...

WOW! You guys are so cute.