Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun at the Park

Today we had a lot of fun. My cousin Marie suggested we go to a park. So we went and took the kids. The park was close to where we are living, and I was very suprised that we had not been there before now. The drive in the park was beautiful very green with big beautiful trees.





Not only was there toys for the kids to play on their was a creek that ran through the park. The water was about 3 inches deep and perfect for little kids.





There was trails that ran around the park. So lots of exploring.



My cousin Karma who I grew up with is in town. She is so good with the kids and the kids love her a lot. She made it fun by taking them on the trails and playing with them. Thanks Karma!!


3 comments:

Memmotts said...

What a fun park. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Andrea and Cy Hepworth said...

cute pictures Amber! Thanks again for letting me hang out at your house all day or should I say lay on your couch all day( sorry)! BUT way fun pictures from the park!

Tara said...

How fun! Karma is always awesome with kids. I bet it was sure fun to see her.