Monday, July 7, 2008

Oregon Fun



We were able to go to the Cooper family reunion over the 4th weekend. It was great to see family that I haven't been able to see in a very long time. The girls played really hard with their cousins and did not want to come back. Every night the girls would be covered in dirt from playing so hard outside.


The girls loved the fireworks and had fun with their sparklers.






Some of us got t0 go to the Oregon Beach. It was so cold that we didn't get to enjoy very much time at the Beach. However, we did see a grey whale and her calf feeding. It was neat.



My grandma was so sweet that she bought a birthday cake for me while we were up there and so I got to celebrate with the whole family!!!! Then my sister came to stay with me on my birthday with her little darling daughter Audrey. It was very nice of her and made my birthday very special. I couldn't of asked for a better birthday!!



4 comments:

Memmotts said...

I can't believe I called you and did not wish you Happy Birthday. I suck! I'm so glad you got to be with your family on your birthday. I love you so much and miss you guys tons.

Andrea and Cy Hepworth said...

Cute pictures Amber! I'm glad you guys had a great time and you had a wonderful birthday!

3 Docs and A Diva said...

It sounds like you ahd an awesome birthday. Thank You for blogging Amber as it has been so wonderful for our family, including mom to see your daughters and both of you. We send our love to you hope we we you at the "J" reunion next week. Will you be able to come?
Aunt Cheryl

Klingler said...

Amber, miss you already. YOur pictures are way cute.