Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged!!!!

5 Things


5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living with my cousins up on campus we thought we were so cool!
2. Working with my dad at the Retread Factory
3. Going to Rigby Lake
4. Good times in the Blue Celebrity
5. Going to college classes


5 Things on my "To Do" List:
1. Find a new swim suit
2. Do piled up laundry
3. Make dinner
4. Get toys and books put away
5. Find a good book to read


5 Places I've Lived:
1.Rexburg, Idaho
2. Pocatello, Idaho
3. Idaho Falls, Idaho
4. Sioux City, Iowa
5. Puyallup, Washington


5 Bad Habits:
1. Letting my laundry pile up
2. Loving candy
3. Popping knuckles
4. Biting my fingernails when I am nervous
5. Watching tv


5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Buy a lot of land build dream house
2. Buy a nice new car
3. Buy new cars
4. Buy my dad a big old truck
5. Invest


5 Favorite Foods/Snacks:
1. Jamba Juice
2. Watermelon
3. Sun Chips
4. Candy
5. Mashed Potatoes


5 People I am Tagging:
1. Pearl
2. Andrea
3. Trina
4. Christie
5. Karma